there’s nearly 8 billion people in the world, don’t let someones shitty opinion get you down
1. I’m horny almost 24/7
2. I basically hate my school and the people in it
3. I’m taking my ARCT diploma in piano performance so I can be a certified music nerd
4. I hate my body
5. Someone give me a blowjob
It’s almost 2am and sneezed so loud I woke my parents up
"Mahan Esfahani’s performance of the first book of Bach’s Well-Tempered Clavier was even more riveting. For the gentle harpsichord to fill this venue is already an awesome task; the lighting was dropped almost to darkness, and Esfahani created a balance of tensions that shifted from calm to highly wrought, the singing lines emerging with consummate clarity. Serene, cerebral, playful, knotty, soulful, sometimes unashamedly virtuosic – Bach embraced everything. And by way of underlining the beautiful physics of it all – a prelude and fugue in each of the 12 keys rising semi-tone by semitone – Esfahani followed the final fugue in B minor with a return to the beginning, the now doubly ethereal Prelude No 1 in C major completing the circle. In a crazy world, something was made perfect."
- Rian Evans in The Guardian
flies to 3 different countries in 3 mins
Things I like...
- Les statues de Montréal / The statues of Montreal
Portraits de Montréal ce sont des gens,...
- chimerical-billet-doux said:#snailedit .......you perfect human
escargo away you are too kind
I watched Dead Poets Society in the 8th grade. I didn’t understand it that much at the time, but I...